We appreciate You choosing to be part of Our community at Stim Social. (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”).
We are committed to protecting Your personal information and Your right to privacy. If You have any questions or concerns about Our Policy or Our practices regarding Your personal information, please contact Us at team[at]stimsocial.com.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information (such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information) that You voluntarily provide to Us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about Us or Our Services when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
Depending on the context of Your interactions with Us and the Sites, the choices You make, and the Services and features You use, the personal information We collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect Your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and Account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process Your payment if You make purchases, such as Your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with Your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Our payment processor and You should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to Your questions.
All personal information that You provide to Us must be true, complete, and accurate, and You must notify Us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when You visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal Your specific identity (like Your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as Your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when You use Our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of Our Sites, and for Our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources
We may obtain information about You from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information We receive from other sources include social media profile information, marketing leads, and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use personal information collected via Our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process Your personal information for these purposes in reliance on Our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with You (“Contractual”), with Your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with Our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds We rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information We collect or receive:
- To send You marketing and promotional communications. We and/or Our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information You send to Us for Our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with Your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of Our marketing emails at any time (see the “What Are Your Privacy Rights” below).
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on Our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, We will obtain Your consent to use Your name and testimonial. If You wish to update or delete Your testimonial, please contact Us, and please be sure to include Your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Deliver targeted advertising to You. We may use Your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to Your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Request Feedback. We may use Your information to request feedback and to contact You about Your use of Our Sites.
- To protect Our Sites. We may use Your information as part of Our efforts to keep Our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention). To enforce Our Terms & Conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If We receive a subpoena or other legal request, We may need to inspect the data We hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use Your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve Our Sites, products, services, marketing, and Your experience.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with Your consent, to comply with laws, to protect Your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process Your data if You have given Us specific consent to use Your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process Your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve Our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where We have entered into a contract (subscription) with You, We may process Your personal information to fulfill the terms of Our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose Your information where We are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose Your information where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which We are involved.
More specifically, We may need to process Your data or share Your personal information in the following situations:
Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share Your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for Us or on Our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how You interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, We do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of Your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer Your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another Company.
Third Parties With Access To Your Information
We only share and disclose Your information with the following third parties. Each party is categorized below so that You may easily understand the purpose of Our data collection and processing practices. If We have processed Your data based on Your consent and You wish to revoke Your consent, please contact us.
- Paid advertising – Google Ads
- Affiliate marketing – Tapfiliate
- Communication – Intercom, Customer.io, SendinBlue
- Web and Mobile Analytics – Google Analytics 4, Fullstory
- Subscription Management – Chargebee
- Invoice and Billing – Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, and Apple Pay
Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies
Is Your Information Transferred Internationally?
We may transfer, store, and process Your information in countries other than Your own.
Our servers are located in the USA and Serbia. If You are accessing Our Sites from outside the USA, and Serbia, please be aware that Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by Us in Our facilities and by those third parties with whom We may share Your personal information (see “Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?” above), in the USA, Serbia, and other countries.
European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses:
Such measures implement the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between Our group companies and between Us and Our third-party providers, which require all such recipients to protect the personal information that they process from the EEA under European data protection laws. Our Standard Contractual Clauses can be provided upon request. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with Our third-party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your personal information, We will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because Your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then We will securely store Your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect Your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information We process. However, please also remember that We cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from Our Sites is at Your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do We Collect Information From Minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, You represent that You are at least 18 or that You are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If We learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, We will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from Our records. If You become aware of any data We have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact Us.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of Your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of Your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, You may also have the right to object to the processing of Your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request following applicable data protection laws.
If We are relying on Your consent to process Your personal information, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If You are a resident of the European Economic Area and You believe We are unlawfully processing Your personal information, You also have the right to complain to Your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, You can usually choose to set Your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If You choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of Our Sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on Our Sites visit here.
Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
Do California Residents Have Specific Privacy Rights?
If You are a resident of California, You are granted specific rights regarding access to Your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits Our users who are California residents to request and obtain from Us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which We shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit Your request in writing to Us using the contact information provided below.
If You are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, You have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that You publicly post on the Sites. To request the removal of such data, please contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your Account and a statement that You reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from Our systems.
We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
If You have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or any of the Service features, You can contact Us: